AWS Partner Development Executive | Sydney or Melbourne
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||31-Aug-2022|
Capgemini is a diverse collective of more than 330,000 strategic and technological experts based across more than 50 countries, partnering with world-renowned clients to transform and manage their businesses. We are dedicated to leveraging cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering, and platforms to address the entire breadth of their business needs. This passion drives a powerful commitment - to unlock the true value of technology.
Over the last 18 months, we have tripled our business in Australia and New Zealand, with over 3,300 team members devoted to helping clients get the future they want. Now is the time to join our rapidly growing team who are at the forefront of finding new ways technology can help us reimagine what's possible, collecting unique career experiences with global brands and game-changing tech projects.
Let's talk about the team:
We're looking for a Partner Development Executive to join us at Vice President level and lead our alliance relationship with Amazon Web Services (AWS) for our Australia & New Zealand business, part of our APAC Cloud Centre of Excellence (CoE). You'll help generate leads and win deals in a joint Go-to-Market partnership with AWS, carrying revenue targets for both AWS and Capgemini. You will work closely with all of Capgemini's Account Executives and Business Lines.
The Partner Development Executive is a sales role with a strong understanding of cloud technologies and working across all industry verticals covered by Capgemini, including Financial Services and non-Financial Services sectors (Consumer Products, Retail, Transport & Distribution, Public Sector, Natural Resources, Telco, Energy & Utilities). Thanks to your knowledge of cloud technologies and services, you know how to address business needs. The primary focus of your role is to drive sales of, and revenue from, AWS solutions within our cloud offering. You're ideally based in Sydney or Melbourne whilst our flexible work policy could accommodate any base location in Australia.
Let's talk about the role and responsibilities:
- Drive Partner field sales relationships as the point of contact & partner for AWS to engage with and navigate Capgemini
- Foster hand-to-hand relationships into the AWS field sales organization (one to many)
- Generate qualified leads by leveraging the partner channel within the Australia & New Zealand Business Unit (A/NZ BU)
- Pass on leads generated to the appropriate Business Development Executives (BDE) or Account Executives (AE) to complete the sale, with Partner Development Executive support if required
- Have intimate knowledge of the funding programs (where available) to support Sales
- Drive partner alliance shared pipeline and influence revenue including the monitoring & tracking of deals and registrations
- Drive the cadence with AWS on pipeline and be strategically involved in all Go- to- Market (GTM) plans, account planning and sales cases
- Drive relationships internally with Capgemini's Industry/Sector Sales Teams and the AWS channel to negotiate terms
- Cross functional influence to forecast and deliver revenue targets
- Build Go-To-Market (GTM) plans
Let's talk about your capability and experience:
- Demonstrable track record of storytelling, organisation, pro-active outreach and ability to influence
- Experience of building GTM plans
- Entrepreneurial spirit; self-guided and motivated individual capable of producing results with autonomy and minimum oversight
- Ideally 3-5 years' solution sales background of driving cloud-based technology transformation deals, predominantly AWS
- Solution sales background with ~7 years' prior experience driving AWS transformation deals
- Proven track record of exceeding quotas
- In-depth knowledge of driving the entire sales cycle
- Cross-sector experience of every industry / sector vertical
- Proven successful engagement and leverage of large on-shore & off-shore teams in a global, matrix operating model
Let's talk about what's in it for you!
We believe technology is about more than business transformation - it's also about building a more sustainable, inclusive future. This starts with our people, working with you to get the future you want. We invite everyone to bring their whole selves to work, contributing to our inclusive culture and a safe place for our people to be themselves and truly belong. Through championing our staff-led community groups, we are committed to being active allies for everyone. We also aim to build an environment where you can thrive at work and at home. We champion remote working - even though you'll want to check out our beautiful offices - and are in the process of making ‘truly flexible' working arrangements the day-to-day reality for our people. In addition, we strive to ensure your growth and learning experience is unique with access to leading learning platforms, external certifications and opportunities to grow and learn the way you want. Finally, we offer opportunities to use your skills to help society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution, and we're ruthlessly focused on sustainability for our clients and our business - committing to becoming a net zero business by 2030.
We work to recruit and retain a talented and diverse workforce. We strongly encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age.
Capgemini Australia has developed and manages, process orientated Management Systems compliant to the requirements of ISO9001, ISO27001 and ISO14001. We are committed to delivering secure solutions and services through state-of-the-art processes and continual improvement frameworks in line with industry best practices as well as contractual, statutory and regulatory requirements.
#GetTheFutureYouWant - Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.