Solution Architect - Dynamics 365 F&O - Supply Chain | Sydney
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||30-Sep-2022|
As a Solution Architect, you will be a key member of the Business Applications - MS Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations team. Your role will be to assist in identifying and creatively solving complex customer problems, ensuring quality solution design and successful implementations.
- Envision and enable the deployment of Microsoft D365 F&O for critical business processes
- Provide business architecture insight, technical thought-leadership and strategic pre-sales expertise for specific programs of work
- Lead resources on business application engagements
- Lead discovery workshops and overall technical conversations with our customers
- Facilitate and run scoping workshops to ensure customer requirements are understood and delivered
- Design complex, innovative solutions for our customers; providing advice, guidance and commercial understanding to our delivery practices
- Be part of one or multiple teams and will use problem solving skills to design, develop, and rollout complex solutions for their customers utilizing approved Methodology(s)
- Serve as an internal subject matter expert and supports all company activities including but not limited to sales cycle, delivery, and QA (Quality Assurance).
- 5+ years' experience in a similar role, leading projects and designing solutions that leverage the technologies
- You have expert knowledge and experience in MS Dynamics 365 F&O around the Supply Chain modules and the Power Platform
- Relevant Microsoft certifications
- You will have a strong overall knowledge of both the functional and technical aspects of D365 F&O and will support multiple projects being the oversight for the systems design and quality assurance.
- Strong client engagement experience in both presales and delivery
- Excellent communication skills with demonstrated leadership capability
- Ability to work within a fast-paced and complex environment
Capgemini is a diverse collective of more than 330,000 strategic and technological experts based across more than 50 countries, partnering with world-renowned clients to transform and manage their businesses. We are dedicated to leveraging cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering, and platforms to address the entire breadth of their business needs. This passion drives a powerful commitment - to unlock the true value of technology.
Over the last 18 months, we have tripled our business in Australia and New Zealand, with over 3,300 team members devoted to helping clients get the future they want. Now is the time to join our rapidly growing team who are at the forefront of finding new ways technology can help us reimagine what's possible, collecting unique career experiences with global brands and game-changing tech projects.
Let's talk about what's in it for you!
We believe technology is about more than business transformation - it's also about building a more sustainable, inclusive future. This starts with our people, working with you to get the future you want. We invite everyone to bring their whole selves to work, contributing to our inclusive culture and a safe place for our people to be themselves and truly belong. Through championing our staff-led community groups, we are committed to being active allies for everyone. We also aim to build an environment where you can thrive at work and at home. We champion remote working - even though you'll want to check out our beautiful offices - and are in the process of making ‘truly flexible' working arrangements the day-to-day reality for our people. In addition, we strive to ensure your growth and learning experience is unique with access to leading learning platforms, external certifications and opportunities to grow and learn the way you want. Finally, we offer opportunities to use your skills to help society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution, and we're ruthlessly focused on sustainability for our clients and our business - committing to becoming a net zero business by 2030.
We work to recruit and retain a talented and diverse workforce. We strongly encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age.
Capgemini Australia has developed and manages, process orientated Management Systems compliant to the requirements of ISO9001, ISO27001 and ISO14001. We are committed to delivering secure solutions and services through state-of-the-art processes and continual improvement frameworks in line with industry best practices as well as contractual, statutory and regulatory requirements.
#GetTheFutureYouWant - Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.