Principal Functional Consultant - Dynamics 365 F&O | Brisbane
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||30-Sep-2022|
As a Principal Consultant within our Business Applications team you'll take ownership for the implementation, configuration and delivery of Dynamics 365 F&O projects to provide outstanding business solutions for a Microsoft Gold Partner. You'll conduct Dynamics Solutions demos and presales presentations, building those customer relationships from the get-go. You'll work in partnership with our clients, advising them how to use Dynamics to meet their business objectives within agreed timelines.
- Facilitate workshops with a variety of users to clearly define the requirements, scope and desired outcome of the solution
- Undertake client consultancy and product configuration in line with business requirements
- Develop solution prototypes to prove solution approach and design
- Participate in presales presentations and demonstrations and provide input for RFI/RFPs
- Responsible for creating high quality and sustainable client solutions and project documentation including support for testing activities
- Perform and lead user acceptance testing and conduct training sessions with the client to help with change management and adoption of the solution
- Own your stream while working with other F&O stream leaders and multiple teams
- Knowledge of the best practices to implement D365 F&O
- Extensive commercial experience in installation, configuration and delivery of Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O solutions
- Understanding of Microsoft Sure step methodology, agile vs. waterfall approach
- Knowledge of DevOps, JIRA, CDS dual write
- Presales to final delivery; ensuring that each solution is properly scoped, designed, implemented and tested to meet our client's business needs
- Estimating services, capturing scope & requirements, writing user stories and development specifications
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to effectively present and defend point of view
Capgemini is a diverse collective of more than 330,000 strategic and technological experts based across more than 50 countries, partnering with world-renowned clients to transform and manage their businesses. We are dedicated to leveraging cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering, and platforms to address the entire breadth of their business needs. This passion drives a powerful commitment - to unlock the true value of technology.
Over the last 18 months, we have tripled our business in Australia and New Zealand, with over 3,300 team members devoted to helping clients get the future they want. Now is the time to join our rapidly growing team who are at the forefront of finding new ways technology can help us reimagine what's possible, collecting unique career experiences with global brands and game-changing tech projects.
Let's talk about what's in it for you!
We believe technology is about more than business transformation - it's also about building a more sustainable, inclusive future. This starts with our people, working with you to get the future you want. We invite everyone to bring their whole selves to work, contributing to our inclusive culture and a safe place for our people to be themselves and truly belong. Through championing our staff-led community groups, we are committed to being active allies for everyone. We also aim to build an environment where you can thrive at work and at home. We champion remote working - even though you'll want to check out our beautiful offices - and are in the process of making ‘truly flexible' working arrangements the day-to-day reality for our people. In addition, we strive to ensure your growth and learning experience is unique with access to leading learning platforms, external certifications and opportunities to grow and learn the way you want. Finally, we offer opportunities to use your skills to help society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution, and we're ruthlessly focused on sustainability for our clients and our business - committing to becoming a net zero business by 2030.
We work to recruit and retain a talented and diverse workforce. We strongly encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age.
Capgemini Australia has developed and manages, process orientated Management Systems compliant to the requirements of ISO9001, ISO27001 and ISO14001. We are committed to delivering secure solutions and services through state-of-the-art processes and continual improvement frameworks in line with industry best practices as well as contractual, statutory and regulatory requirements.
#GetTheFutureYouWant - Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.