Principal Functional Consultant - Dynamics 365 F&O (Project Accounting) | Sydney or Melbourne
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||30-Sep-2022|
As a Principal Consultant - Finance & Operations within our rapidly expanding Business Applications practice, you will work closely with our clients across a variety of industries, advising on how to use Dynamics 365 F&O to meet their business objectives. You'll work in partnership to understand their key objectives then design and consult on solutions and best approach. You'll be our expert in the AX Finance modules specialized in Project Accounting, the absolute go-to in your region and you'll be comfortable working with C-level executives, leveraging your specialist knowledge to add value to all your projects.
What you'll do:
- Take ownership of consultancy, configuration engagements and solution delivery, working with peers and clients to ensure successful delivery around D365 F&O solutions
- Undertake client consultancy and product configuration in line with business requirements
- Develop solution prototypes to prove solution approach and design
- Provide quality assurance across solutions and client engagements as a value-add to the quality of solutions and deliverables
- Work in partnership with clients, advising them how to use information technology thus enabling them to meet their business objectives, overcome problems and gain an understanding of high-level technical concepts
- Lead and mentor a vibrant team of senior consultants as well as developers to facilitate individual as well as practice growth
To be our Principal Consultant, you will be passionate about technology, highly motivated and client focused. If you like scaling to new heights and working with the latest Microsoft solutions, you will slot right in.
- Have 10+ years of experience with at least 5-8+ years focused on Dynamics Finance modules
- Be a specialist in and have solid, proven experience in Microsoft Dynamics F&O solutions as it relates to Project Accounting
- Have demonstrable experience leading consultation engagements with an excellent understanding of AX / D365 FO and best practices
- Have a strong understanding of wider Microsoft technologies with the ability to present their benefits to existing and potential clients
- Be confident working directly with clients to gain a thorough understanding of their vision
- Be willing and able to mentor others and share your knowledge with the wider team
Capgemini is a diverse collective of more than 330,000 strategic and technological experts based across more than 50 countries, partnering with world-renowned clients to transform and manage their businesses. We are dedicated to leveraging cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering, and platforms to address the entire breadth of their business needs. This passion drives a powerful commitment - to unlock the true value of technology.
Over the last 18 months, we have tripled our business in Australia and New Zealand, with over 3,300 team members devoted to helping clients get the future they want. Now is the time to join our rapidly growing team who are at the forefront of finding new ways technology can help us reimagine what's possible, collecting unique career experiences with global brands and game-changing tech projects.
Let's talk about what's in it for you!
We believe technology is about more than business transformation - it's also about building a more sustainable, inclusive future. This starts with our people, working with you to get the future you want. We invite everyone to bring their whole selves to work, contributing to our inclusive culture and a safe place for our people to be themselves and truly belong. Through championing our staff-led community groups, we are committed to being active allies for everyone. We also aim to build an environment where you can thrive at work and at home. We champion remote working - even though you'll want to check out our beautiful offices - and are in the process of making ‘truly flexible' working arrangements the day-to-day reality for our people. In addition, we strive to ensure your growth and learning experience is unique with access to leading learning platforms, external certifications and opportunities to grow and learn the way you want. Finally, we offer opportunities to use your skills to help society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution, and we're ruthlessly focused on sustainability for our clients and our business - committing to becoming a net zero business by 2030.
We work to recruit and retain a talented and diverse workforce. We strongly encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age.
Capgemini Australia has developed and manages, process orientated Management Systems compliant to the requirements of ISO9001, ISO27001 and ISO14001. We are committed to delivering secure solutions and services through state-of-the-art processes and continual improvement frameworks in line with industry best practices as well as contractual, statutory and regulatory requirements.
#GetTheFutureYouWant - Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.