Test Data Engineer | Adelaide
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||17-Aug-2022|
Capgemini is a diverse collective of more than 330,000 strategic and technological experts based across more than 50 countries, partnering with world-renowned clients to transform and manage their businesses. We are dedicated to leveraging cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering, and platforms to address the entire breadth of their business needs. This passion drives a powerful commitment - to unlock the true value of technology.
Over the last 18 months, we have tripled our business in Australia and New Zealand, with over 3,300 team members devoted to helping clients get the future they want. Now is the time to join our rapidly growing team who are at the forefront of finding new ways technology can help us reimagine what's possible, collecting unique career experiences with global brands and game-changing tech projects.
Let's talk about the team:
Our Insights and Data team helps our clients make better business decisions by transforming an ocean of data into streams of insight. Our clients are among Australia's top performing companies and they choose to partner with Capgemini for a very good reason - our exceptional people. Our Test Engineer is responsible for designing test scenarios for testing data systems usability and meeting business requirements, performing data tests and preparing reports on data quality and effectiveness/ability to meet the prioritised requirements.
Let's talk about the role and responsibilities:
- Review business requirements and prepare test scenarios and test cases
- Liaison with stakeholders to understand business requirements and priorities
- Participate in codesign sessions and provide input to data modelling
- Execute test cases
- Document on a range of aspects related to the software testing
Let's talk about your capability and experience:
- Data Analysis & Profiling (SQL, Phyton, or software products)
- Experienced Test Engineer with demonstrable ability to plan, design, automate, develop, document and perform testing of data centric platform and solutions
- Ability to develop and undertake test automation (e.g. via Behaviour Driven development)
- Knowledge of test design and testing methodologies
- Hands-on experience in development of test scenarios and test plans
- Significant level of testing knowledge in any of the following:
- Data Modelling & Data Structures (Relational, Dimensional, Messaging & Big Data)
- Ability to quickly learn, understand and work effectively in a complex technical environment
- Analytical thinking
- An awareness of industry trends and best practices
- A passion for wanting to develop and implement high quality data driven products and systems
- Detail-oriented mindset
- Experience with DevOps and Agile methods
- Experience in programming languages
- Understanding of the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Experience in developing scripts for automated tests
Let's talk about what's in it for you!
We believe technology is about more than business transformation - it's also about building a more sustainable, inclusive future. This starts with our people, working with you to get the future you want. We invite everyone to bring their whole selves to work, contributing to our inclusive culture and a safe place for our people to be themselves and truly belong. Through championing our staff-led community groups, we are committed to being active allies for everyone. We also aim to build an environment where you can thrive at work and at home. We champion remote working - even though you'll want to check out our beautiful offices - and are in the process of making ‘truly flexible' working arrangements the day-to-day reality for our people. In addition, we strive to ensure your growth and learning experience is unique with access to leading learning platforms, external certifications and opportunities to grow and learn the way you want. Finally, we offer opportunities to use your skills to help society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution, and we're ruthlessly focused on sustainability for our clients and our business - committing to becoming a net zero business by 2030.
We work to recruit and retain a talented and diverse workforce. We strongly encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age.
Capgemini Australia has developed and manages, process orientated Management Systems compliant to the requirements of ISO9001, ISO27001 and ISO14001. We are committed to delivering secure solutions and services through state-of-the-art processes and continual improvement frameworks in line with industry best practices as well as contractual, statutory and regulatory requirements.
#GetTheFutureYouWant - Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.