MES Engineer | Melbourne
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||18-Aug-2022|
The speed of change is throwing traditional business methods into question and disrupting the relevance of entire industries. Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services, is at the forefront of innovation and well placed to address opportunities for our clients in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company with over 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2020 combined revenues of EUR 15.8 billion. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Let's talk about the team:
This scope will include aligning and coordinating the definition of the required hardware with the Supplier; including the development of the software, and system coordination with the required project schedule to enable Commissioning and Validation of the Process Systems to meet the overall project schedule aligned to GAMP 5. Further, to coordinate interfaces with the Data Historian, Data Acquisition Systems, Building Management Systems, Central Alarm Management System, Manufacturing Control Network, and Enterprise applications.
Let's talk about the role and responsibilities
- Aligns and reviews deliverables from the different execution system work packages as a Recipe Lead. Ensures the right technical prioritization on project activities. Works closely together with respective Project Managers to ensure deliverables are ready in time for the different milestones throughout the project. Works closely together with the work package owner of Library and Standards to ensure the defined standards are followed consistently throughout the project and the library modules are used as intended.
- Ensure the overall recipe design and implementation meets Engineering and Manufacturing requirements for the operation of the plant.
- Responsible for ensuring an understanding of the current Manufacturing processes within the project, working in collaboration with the value stream network.
- Writes & reviews Process system documentation as defined by the project. Participates in the creation & testing of software. Troubleshoots and corrects as needed.
- Perform Project Manager Role on small package if required. Ensuring that project work is completed within budget and on schedule and in accordance with the project management methodology as defined in QMS
- Installation and configuration to the ISA-S88/S95 standard following Project phases: Requirements definition, detailed design generation, software configuration, system integration and Qualification testing.
- Participates in the creation of the Execution System validation strategy together with the Global and Site CSV & Quality representatives and ensure strong contribution to audit inspection.
- Collaborates with other disciplines across the project to ensure overall coordination of the tasks and consistency in execution strategies.
- Seeks opportunities for optimization of the design, programming and test activities within the Execution System scope.
- Responsible for ownership of change management associated with Equipment and Processes on the Execution Systems with engagement with the global value stream recipe owner
- Develop validation test cases and perform testing
Let's talk about your capability and experience:
- Adherence to the global strategy & scope by maintaining/delivering/implementing the required process control within the DCS, PCS, MES and PLC systems for new and systems.
- Technical project subject matter expert for Execution Systems related project deliverables including oversight & review of contractors/integrators work during design, construction, commissioning, and validation phases of CAPEX projects & OPEX initiatives & changes
- Ownership of the process recipe and configuration across the MES, PCS, and/or PLC systems
Let's talk about what's in it for you!
Passionate people are Capgemini's Ace of Spades - join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. You will work alongside some very smart and inspiring people on exciting projects and you will also enjoy incredible benefits. We offer flexible work practices and 40 hours of self-development every year with a huge selection of learning opportunities to choose from. Capgemini constantly aims for excellence in its operations and the employee experience it provides. In line with our Purpose, Flexible Working aims to improve the overall people experience by providing an optimal work-life balance, more autonomy and freedom in when, where and how we work.
As "Architects of Positive Futures", Capgemini actively supports the community in 3 ways:
Diversity and Inclusion - we believe diversity of thought fuels excellence and innovation, which is why we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age. To support our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we celebrate or recognise special events and days of significance that are important to our employees such as Diwali, Bastille Day, Pride, IDAHOBIT, IWD and International day of people with Disabilities. Our Employee Resource Groups Women@Capgemini, OutFront, Indigenous, Parents and Carers and Sustainability Community of Practice support the grassroots passion of employees to drive our diversity agenda and effect change.
Digital inclusion - at Capgemini we are using our skills to drive social impact initiatives focusing on helping society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution. We also provide employees with opportunities to give back to the community through charity projects and volunteer days.
Environmental Sustainability - Capgemini joined the CDP's (Carbon Disclosure Project) prestigious "A list" for its commitment to the Net-Zero economy. As well as focusing on helping our clients transform towards more sustainable business models, Capgemini recently announced its commitment to becoming a netzero busines by 2030.
Recognised by Ethisphere as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies for the last 9 years in a row, ethics and values are at the heart of Capgemini's corporate culture and business. Embedded in our DNA, our seven values - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty - have remained the same since company inception in 1967. To see how we bring these values to life, visit www.capgemini.com/au-en/careers/ and listen to some of our employee's stories.
#GetTheFutureYouWant - Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.