Salesforce Technical Architect | Brisbane
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||28-Aug-2022|
Capgemini is a diverse collective of more than 330,000 strategic and technological experts based across more than 50 countries, partnering with world-renowned clients to transform and manage their businesses. We are dedicated to leveraging cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering, and platforms to address the entire breadth of their business needs. This passion drives a powerful commitment - to unlock the true value of technology.
Over the last 18 months, we have tripled our business in Australia and New Zealand, with over 3,300 team members devoted to helping clients get the future they want. Now is the time to join our rapidly growing team who are at the forefront of finding new ways technology can help us reimagine what's possible, collecting unique career experiences with global brands and game-changing tech projects.
Let's talk about the team:
Our Digital Customer Experience (DCX) team partner with businesses to help them adapt and respond effectively to the challenges of a constantly changing world, this is done by delivering thought leading transformational solutions. We're also a Salesforce global strategic partner, one of the largest Salesforce partners in Australia, a leader in the Gartner magic quadrant for CRM and have received numerous Salesforce Innovation Awards.
Within our Salesforce team we are continually driving customer value, by leveraging the power of the World's #1 Digital Platform. Our focus areas are Multi Cloud, Digital Agility and Enterprise Integration and Deployment.
Let's talk about the role and responsibilities:
- As a Salesforce Technical Architect (Senior Manager) your role is a pivotal position within the DCX team as it will encompass designing and creating the underlying data structure and data flows to support application builds for high profile clients. In this role you'll be
- Guiding the development team in using the latest Salesforce technology which may include Lightning, Apex, Platform Shield, Files Connect, Lightning Connect, Heroku, Platform Events and Salesforce DX
- Providing assurance that the project or program is appropriately using Salesforce technical capabilities to solve business problems
- Liaise with client technical teams to understand the architecture outside of Salesforce and any integrations required.
- Using your experience to guide our clients in best practices and better ways of achieving their goals.
- Communicating and presenting ideas to others and driving outcomes that meet client requirements.
- Working in a team of talented technical Salesforce leaders, sharing support, guidance and mentorship as you continue your journey to becoming a Salesforce Certified Technical Architect.
Let's talk about your capability and experience:
- Experience in Salesforce platform, particularly across Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Community Cloud and common AppExchange apps
- Demonstrated understanding of underlying client business problems and the ability to develop Salesforce technology-enabled solutions that addresses their needs.
- Proven experience of Apex, Triggers, Classes and Lightning Web Components, API Web Services and Salesforce declarative programming techniques.
- Capability to communicate with stakeholders, whilst also managing their expectations.
- DevOps (Salesforce DX) experience preferred, including use of DevOps tools such as git.
- Certification(s) in Platform Developer II; Sales; Service; or Community Cloud.
Let's talk about what's in it for you!
We believe technology is about more than business transformation - it's also about building a more sustainable, inclusive future. This starts with our people, working with you to get the future you want. We invite everyone to bring their whole selves to work, contributing to our inclusive culture and a safe place for our people to be themselves and truly belong. Through championing our staff-led community groups, we are committed to being active allies for everyone. We also aim to build an environment where you can thrive at work and at home. We champion remote working - even though you'll want to check out our beautiful offices - and are in the process of making ‘truly flexible' working arrangements the day-to-day reality for our people. In addition, we strive to ensure your growth and learning experience is unique with access to leading learning platforms, external certifications and opportunities to grow and learn the way you want. Finally, we offer opportunities to use your skills to help society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution, and we're ruthlessly focused on sustainability for our clients and our business - committing to becoming a net zero business by 2030.
We work to recruit and retain a talented and diverse workforce. We strongly encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age.
Capgemini Australia has developed and manages, process orientated Management Systems compliant to the requirements of ISO9001, ISO27001 and ISO14001. We are committed to delivering secure solutions and services through state-of-the-art processes and continual improvement frameworks in line with industry best practices as well as contractual, statutory and regulatory requirements.
#GetTheFutureYouWant - Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.