Principal Consultant - Data & AI - Azure cloud | Melbourne
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||26-Aug-2022|
Capgemini is a diverse collective of more than 330,000 strategic and technological experts based across more than 50 countries, partnering with world-renowned clients to transform and manage their businesses. We are dedicated to leveraging cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering, and platforms to address the entire breadth of their business needs. This passion drives a powerful commitment - to unlock the true value of technology.
Over the last 18 months, we have tripled our business in Australia and New Zealand, with over 3,300 team members devoted to helping clients get the future they want. Now is the time to join our rapidly growing team who are at the forefront of finding new ways technology can help us reimagine what's possible, collecting unique career experiences with global brands and game-changing tech projects.
Let's talk about the team:
Our Insights and Data team helps our clients make better business decisions by transforming an ocean of data into streams of insight. Our clients are among Australia's top performing companies, and they choose to partner with Capgemini for a very good reason - our exceptional people. Due to continued growth within Capgemini's Insights & Data practice we intend to recruit a Principal Consultant with relevant consulting and communication skills. If you are already working in a consultancy role, or have excellent client-facing skills gained within large organizations, we would like to discuss our consultant opportunities with you. This role can be positioned to work from anywhere in Australia (Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Brisbane, or Perth).
Let's talk about the role and responsibilities:
- Delivering data-oriented solutions utilising big data, data warehousing, operational insight, data management or business intelligence
- Engaging with customers at a strategic level to develop data strategies and architectures
- Developing roadmaps and transition architectures to attain future-states
- Working on business cases and investment maps for communication to Execs and Boards
- Constructing estimates and statements of work
- Presenting and demonstrating to customers to showcase platform features and build trust in Empired's capability
Let's talk about your capability and experience:
- Knowledge of how to build a data culture and data operating model within organisations
- Knowledge of modern cloud data platforms and how to architect solutions from end-to-end using PaaS and serverless components to improve performance and reduce cost
- Strong capabilities in workshop facilitation and requirements gathering
- Suitable knowledge of the Microsoft cloud data platform including Power BI, Azure Data Factory, Data Lake, SQL, SQL Data Warehouse, Databricks, Cosmos DB and Azure Synapse.
- Suitable background or hands-on knowledge of the Microsoft AI & ML, Azure integration stack & Azure IoT stack
- Suitable background or hands-on knowledge of the Microsoft DevOps stack including CI/CD toolsets and processes
Let's talk about what's in it for you!
We believe technology is about more than business transformation - it's also about building a more sustainable, inclusive future. This starts with our people, working with you to get the future you want. We invite everyone to bring their whole selves to work, contributing to our inclusive culture and a safe place for our people to be themselves and truly belong. Through championing our staff-led community groups, we are committed to being active allies for everyone. We also aim to build an environment where you can thrive at work and at home. We champion remote working - even though you'll want to check out our beautiful offices - and are in the process of making ‘truly flexible' working arrangements the day-to-day reality for our people. In addition, we strive to ensure your growth and learning experience is unique with access to leading learning platforms, external certifications and opportunities to grow and learn the way you want. Finally, we offer opportunities to use your skills to help society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution, and we're ruthlessly focused on sustainability for our clients and our business - committing to becoming a net zero business by 2030.
We work to recruit and retain a talented and diverse workforce. We strongly encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age.
Capgemini Australia has developed and manages, process orientated Management Systems compliant to the requirements of ISO9001, ISO27001 and ISO14001. We are committed to delivering secure solutions and services through state-of-the-art processes and continual improvement frameworks in line with industry best practices as well as contractual, statutory and regulatory requirements.
#GetTheFutureYouWant - Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.