Mulesoft Tech Lead | Perth
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||12-Sep-2022|
Capgemini is a diverse collective of more than 330,000 strategic and technological experts based across more than 50 countries, partnering with world-renowned clients to transform and manage their businesses. We are dedicated to leveraging cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering, and platforms to address the entire breadth of their business needs. This passion drives a powerful commitment - to unlock the true value of technology.
Over the last 18 months, we have tripled our business in Australia and New Zealand, with over 3,300 team members devoted to helping clients get the future they want. Now is the time to join our rapidly growing team who are at the forefront of finding new ways technology can help us reimagine what's possible, collecting unique career experiences with global brands and game-changing tech projects.
Calling all MuleSoft Integration Specialists to embark on a new journey within our MuleSoft team as a MuleSoft Architect or Technical Lead!!! Come join one of the largest MuleSoft teams in Australia and the most awarded MuleSoft practice in APAC in 2021. This opportunity is open in Perth, WA.
Take your current data integration skills to the next level on the current market leading cloud and hybrid API integration platform MuleSoft. We are looking for people with MuleSoft experience, a strong engineering background and DevOps and Platform automation experience. This is your opportunity now!!
Capgemini has been an approved MuleSoft integration partner since 2015. Our close collaboration has led to many joint successes. Together, MuleSoft and Capgemini deliver an on-premises, cloud and hybrid integration platform based on open-source API connectivity. Capgemini regularly garners praise for its MuleSoft and integration capabilities. Recent accolades include:
- 2022 MuleSoft ANZ Partner of the Year
- 2022 MuleSoft Asia Partner of the Year
- 2021 MuleSoft Global Practice Development Partner of the Year
- 2022 MuleSoft JAPAC Practice Development Partner of the Year (5 years in a row)
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Let's talk about the team:
Our dedicated MuleSoft integration team partner with businesses to assist at any stage of the digital transformation journey. From conception to delivery, we have a proven track record of architecting and successfully delivering enterprise MuleSoft integration solutions at scale. Our delivery excellence is recognised, positioning us as the MuleSoft Partner of choice in the APAC region. We are a MuleSoft global strategic partner, one of the largest MuleSoft partners in Australia and a leader in the Gartner magic quadrant for Cloud Integration and API Lifecycle management.
Within our MuleSoft team, we are continually driving customer value by leveraging the power of MuleSoft's Anypoint Platform, one of the world's leading digital integration platforms. Our focus areas are: Strategy and Architecture, Platform and Solution Design, Enterprise Integration and Delivery across the entire MuleSoft Platform and lifecycle.
Let's talk about the role and responsibilities:
As a MuleSoft Tech Lead, you will have atleast 6 years of Mulesoft experience. You'll work alongside a team of like-minded individuals within the MuleSoft community and partner closely with our clients on a wide variety of collaborative and innovative engagements. You'll be:
- Utilising your core consulting and integration specialist skills to offer technical knowledge and implementation experience with on MuleSoft and other full stack solutions.
- Providing architectural and delivery oversight ensuring architectural best practice in the delivery of services
- Delivering customer satisfaction through Lead Architect and Delivery Lead roles ensuring consistent use of methodologies with timely and effective delivery execution
- Working with the development team in analysing, designing, coding and unit testing solutions.
- Setting up and executing DevOps tooling and processes, containers for continuous integration
- Providing thought leadership, innovative ideas and domain experience to our end-customers
- Collaborating with enterprise architects, IT program managers and technical teams to build new and enhance existing business applications
- Contributing to our practices reference architecture, integration patterns and industry point-of-views
- Work with many complimentary software platforms as part of end-to-end solutions including event driven architecture, security, logging & monitoring, analytics platforms and data lakes
- Providing Quality and Control Assurance checks for client engagements
- Constantly self-developing and learning, obtaining various certifications and have access to a large amount of Capgemini's internal training courses
- Working alongside a team of talented technical data integration people, knowledge sharing and supporting each other to help each other develop your expertise in MuleSoft
Australian Citizens required at this point.
As "Architects of Positive Futures", Capgemini actively supports the community in 3 ways:
Diversity and Inclusion - we believe diversity of thought fuels excellence and innovation, which is why we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age. To support our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we celebrate special events and days of significance that are important to our employees such as Diwali, Bastille Day, Pride, IDAHOBIT, IWD and International day of people with Disabilities. Our Employee Resource Groups Women@Capgemini and OutFront support the grassroots passion of employees to drive our diversity agenda and effect change.
Digital inclusion - at Capgemini we are using our skills to drive social impact initiatives focusing on helping society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution. We also provide employees with opportunities to give back to the community through charity projects and volunteer days.
Environmental Sustainability - Capgemini joined the CDP's (Carbon Disclosure Project) prestigious "A list" for its commitment to the Net-Zero economy. We are focusing on helping our clients transform towards more sustainable business models and committing to reduce our own carbon emissions (GHG) by 20% per employee by 2020.
Recognised by Ethisphere as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies for the last 9 years in a row, ethics and values are at the heart of Capgemini's corporate culture and business. Embedded in our DNA, our seven values - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty - have remained the same since company inception in 1967. To see how we bring these values to life, click here to listen to some of our employee's stories.
#GetTheFutureYouWant - Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.