Solution Architect | Canberra
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||31-Aug-2022|
Capgemini is a diverse collective of more than 330,000 strategic and technological experts based across more than 50 countries, partnering with world-renowned clients to transform and manage their businesses. We are dedicated to leveraging cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering, and platforms to address the entire breadth of their business needs. This passion drives a powerful commitment - to unlock the true value of technology.
Over the last 18 months, we have tripled our business in Australia and New Zealand, with over 3,300 team members devoted to helping clients get the future they want. Now is the time to join our rapidly growing team who are at the forefront of finding new ways technology can help us reimagine what's possible, collecting unique career experiences with global brands and game-changing tech projects.
Let's talk about the team:
Digital Engineering combine design and technology with modern delivery mythologies to deliver experience oriented, scalable, sustainable and secure enterprise digital solutions. We are tech savvy consultants on a journey to deliver innovation and expertise to our clients. Join a collaborative team that is solution focused and empower each other to be their best.
Let's talk about the role and responsibilities:
Technology Design Services - Infrastructure and Operations Domain requires the skills and expertise of a Senior Architect to deliver a number of key strategies and high level solution architecture and designs initially centred on Cloud hosting platform and integration services, establish appropriate automation and orchestration capabilities as well as define appropriate DevOps and modern distributed development methodologies and solutions.
- Main duties are to investigate, analysis and develop strategies and solutions for the reference architectures, patterns and solutions in relation to modern Hybrid Cloud and Integration Fabric services expressed as current and future state capabilities and roadmaps.
- Assist in developing technology solutions based on emerging technologies, standards, innovations and industry trends in alignment with new and evolving business competencies.
- Assist in developing principles, standards, guidelines and layered architecture models.
- Review and determine impacts of proposals on current and future strategic directions and architectures.
- Assist in defining objectives and lead the investigation of innovative approaches to resolve architecture issues.
- Assist in defining initiatives that drive innovation and development efforts.
- Evaluate the outcomes and benefits of proof of concept projects.
- Develop recommendations for the introduction of new ICT services and capabilities to enable new business opportunities.
- Manage the alignment of architecture deliverables to enterprise strategies and directions.
- Assist in guiding decision making through the provision of detailed specialist technical advice.
- Guide the resolution or simplification of highly complex expert level issues by subject matter experts.
- Proactively share knowledge and expertise as the subject matter expert and provide mentorship to less experienced colleagues.
- Assist in overseeing and prepare a range of technical and corporate documentation and reports.
- Provide expert advice for the preparation of solution briefs and cost estimates for architecturally significant projects.
- Oversee the delivery of expert services, programs and project work.
Let's talk about your capability and experience:
- 12+ years' experience in IT covering Solution Architecture, Design, Development and Integration demonstrating the ability to articulate complex technical matters to non-technical individuals.
- 6+ years of Solution Architecture experience, including infrastructure, application, data and business domains leveraging cloud platforms to deliver IaaS, PaaS, iPaaS and Container-based solutions.
- Knowledge of architecture frameworks like TOGAF to define Business, Application and Technology components focusing on the link between business and application services.
- A Certified AWS and/or Azure - Solution Architect.
- Demonstrate experience delivering multi-tier, high-availability solution architectures in an enterprise cloud environment across technology teams working with Agile and Waterfall delivery methodologies.
- Extensive experience in developing client roadmaps.
- Strong skills in negotiation, commercial awareness and solution proposition.
- Exceptional client-facing skills, able to perform, conduct workshops and meetings to develop client solutions.
- Experience in supporting pre-sales engagement activities, capability development, and leading the project delivery as per the project timelines.
- Strong presentation skills, with excellent English communication capabilities, both written and verbal.
Let's talk about what's in it for you!
We believe technology is about more than business transformation - it's also about building a more sustainable, inclusive future. This starts with our people, working with you to get the future you want. We invite everyone to bring their whole selves to work, contributing to our inclusive culture and a safe place for our people to be themselves and truly belong. Through championing our staff-led community groups, we are committed to being active allies for everyone.
We also aim to build an environment where you can thrive at work and at home. We champion remote working – even though you'll want to check out our beautiful offices - and are in the process of making ‘truly flexible' working arrangements the day-to-day reality for our people. In addition, we strive to ensure your growth and learning experience is unique with access to leading learning platforms, external certifications and opportunities to grow and learn the way you want.
Finally, we offer opportunities to use your skills to help society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution, and we're ruthlessly focused on sustainability for our clients and our business – committing to becoming a net zero business by 2030.
We work to recruit and retain a talented and diverse workforce. We strongly encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age.
Capgemini Australia has developed and manages, process orientated Management Systems compliant to the requirements of ISO9001, ISO27001 and ISO14001. We are committed to delivering secure solutions and services through state-of-the-art processes and continual improvement frameworks in line with industry best practices as well as contractual, statutory and regulatory requirements.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.