UX Designer | Melbourne
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||01-Sep-2022|
Capgemini is a diverse collective of more than 330,000 strategic and technological experts based across more than 50 countries, partnering with world-renowned clients to transform and manage their businesses. We are dedicated to leveraging cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering, and platforms to address the entire breadth of their business needs. This passion drives a powerful commitment - to unlock the true value of technology.
Over the last 18 months, we have tripled our business in Australia and New Zealand, with over 3,300 team members devoted to helping clients get the future they want. Now is the time to join our rapidly growing team who are at the forefront of finding new ways technology can help us reimagine what's possible, collecting unique career experiences with global brands and game-changing tech projects.
Let's talk about the team:
Capgemini Financial Services is a Global Strategic Business Unit that provides information technology and consultancy services to the Banking, Capital Markets and Insurance industries. Capgemini FS brings you leading insights & deep industry experience to drive the future of Financial Services. Our customers count on us for the very latest in innovative service offerings & next generation global delivery.
Let's talk about the role and responsibilities:
Need a strong UX designer with proven industry UX experience to work on a variety of UX projects for our Banking client. Reporting to the Experience Design Manager you will be responsible for:
Creating best in class, usable and accessible user experiences for products, services, and features that the customers use every day
- Work across a variety of projects at any given time (2 to 3 small to medium pieces of work)
- Designing experiences through task analysis, flows, information architecture, and screen interactions
- Shaping products in a way that is the most desirable for customers, while considering business needs and technology opportunities
- Conducting research and co-design with users to further define solutions and validate the preferred solution through user testing.
- Working with dynamic, cross-functional teams, who keep the customer at the centre of the process and deliver change
- Working collaboratively with CX, UI Designers, and Accessibility.
Let's talk about your capability and experience:
You are a highly experienced UX Designer with excellent working knowledge of design processes, methodologies, and principles, coupled with a strong ability to analyse requirements and propose the best possible solution/recommendation for a digital/physical product or service.
- In addition, you are a strong communicator/presenter with the ability to influence outcomes, who has proficiency working within agile environments.
- You possess great problem-solving skills, coupled with an awareness of global trends and best practice, and the ability to bring your own perspective to every situation.
- You can also demonstrate: Low/mid fidelity designs, Prototyping, End to end user flow, Map out error scenarios, Map entry/exit points for different channels/platforms, Information architecture and Usability testing.
Let's talk about what's in it for you!
We believe technology is about more than business transformation - it's also about building a more sustainable, inclusive future. This starts with our people, working with you to get the future you want. We invite everyone to bring their whole selves to work, contributing to our inclusive culture and a safe place for our people to be themselves and truly belong. Through championing our staff-led community groups, we are committed to being active allies for everyone. We also aim to build an environment where you can thrive at work and at home. We champion remote working - even though you'll want to check out our beautiful offices - and are in the process of making ‘truly flexible' working arrangements the day-to-day reality for our people. In addition, we strive to ensure your growth and learning experience is unique with access to leading learning platforms, external certifications and opportunities to grow and learn the way you want. Finally, we offer opportunities to use your skills to help society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution, and we're ruthlessly focused on sustainability for our clients and our business - committing to becoming a net zero business by 2030.
We work to recruit and retain a talented and diverse workforce. We strongly encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age.
Capgemini Australia has developed and manages, process orientated Management Systems compliant to the requirements of ISO9001, ISO27001 and ISO14001. We are committed to delivering secure solutions and services through state-of-the-art processes and continual improvement frameworks in line with industry best practices as well as contractual, statutory and regulatory requirements.
#GetTheFutureYouWant - Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.