D365 Functional Consultant | Melbourne
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||02-Sep-2022|
Capgemini is a diverse collective of more than 330,000 strategic and technological experts based across more than 50 countries, partnering with world-renowned clients to transform and manage their businesses. We are dedicated to leveraging cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering, and platforms to address the entire breadth of their business needs. This passion drives a powerful commitment - to unlock the true value of technology.
Over the last 18 months, we have tripled our business in Australia and New Zealand, with over 3,300 team members devoted to helping clients get the future they want. Now is the time to join our rapidly growing team who are at the forefront of finding new ways technology can help us reimagine what's possible, collecting unique career experiences with global brands and game-changing tech projects.
Let's talk about the team:
Our Microsoft team has grown in leaps and bounds in the past 24 months. Capgemini now has the largest D365 Practice in Australia and New Zealand. This phenomenal growth has enabled us to take on large and complex projects to deliver extraordinary outcomes for our customers. We are a dynamic team, focussing on continuous learning, innovation and we value the experience our team members bring to a solution. Don't miss this opportunity to become part of an exciting new chapter in Capgemini.
Let's talk about the role and responsibilities:
As a D365 Functional Consultant, you will utilise your in-depth technical knowledge of the Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (CE) and Power Platform to solve complex business problems. You are also seen as a technology expert within the CRM and Dynamics 365 community, and you routinely share your knowledge on bleeding edge topics in community and internal events.
Other opportunities in various locations: Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Canberra, Perth, Adelaide
As a D365 expert you will;
- Contribute to the technical design and solution development across all phases of projects (e.g. Plan, Analyse, Design, Build and Test)
- Leverage technical expertise to advise clients and implement CRM & D365 solutions
- Perform code reviews of work done by other team members
- Liaise effectively between customers, IT staff, and business partners to ensure high quality and timely resolution of customer issues
- Partner with cross-functional technology and design teams to ensure consistent, positive client interaction and solution delivery
- Assist in pre-sales activities and planning as required
Let's talk about your qualifications and experience:
- Understanding of common Industry standard business practices supported by Dynamics 365.
- Extensive Experience in core Dynamics 365 CE modules
- Power Platform development
- A solid understanding of relational database concepts
- Experience working in both Agile and Waterfall delivery models
- Formulating and Configuring for Data Quality through D365 Business Rules
- Client management skills and the ability to work with customers to develop and manage outcomes
- Consulting experience working with external clients.
- Experience working with distributed teams on CRM technology implementation and maintenance projects
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, documentation and communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills
Any Microsoft Power Platform and Microsoft Dynamics 365 certifications are highly desirable.
Let's talk about what's in it for you!
We believe technology is about more than business transformation - it's also about building a more sustainable, inclusive future. This starts with our people, working with you to get the future you want. We invite everyone to bring their whole selves to work, contributing to our inclusive culture and a safe place for our people to be themselves and truly belong. Through championing our staff-led community groups, we are committed to being active allies for everyone. We also aim to build an environment where you can thrive at work and at home. We champion remote working - even though you'll want to check out our beautiful offices - and are in the process of making ‘truly flexible' working arrangements the day-to-day reality for our people. In addition, we strive to ensure your growth and learning experience is unique with access to leading learning platforms, external certifications and opportunities to grow and learn the way you want. Finally, we offer opportunities to use your skills to help society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution, and we're ruthlessly focused on sustainability for our clients and our business - committing to becoming a net zero business by 2030.
We work to recruit and retain a talented and diverse workforce. We strongly encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age.
Capgemini Australia has developed and manages, process orientated Management Systems compliant to the requirements of ISO9001, ISO27001 and ISO14001. We are committed to delivering secure solutions and services through state-of-the-art processes and continual improvement frameworks in line with industry best practices as well as contractual, statutory and regulatory requirements.
#GetTheFutureYouWant - Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.