SAP Architect (1533) | Perth
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||03-Sep-2022|
Capgemini is a diverse collective of more than 330,000 strategic and technological experts based across more than 50 countries, partnering with world-renowned clients to transform and manage their businesses. We are dedicated to leveraging cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering, and platforms to address the entire breadth of their business needs. This passion drives a powerful commitment - to unlock the true value of technology.
Over the last 18 months, we have tripled our business in Australia and New Zealand, with over 3,300 team members devoted to helping clients get the future they want. Now is the time to join our rapidly growing team who are at the forefront of finding new ways technology can help us reimagine what's possible, collecting unique career experiences with global brands and game-changing tech projects.
Let's talk about the team:
Our Insights and Data team helps our clients make better business decisions by transforming an ocean of data into streams of insight. Our clients are among Australia's top performing companies and they choose to partner with Capgemini for a very good reason - our exceptional people. Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Let's talk about your capability and experience:
- 10+ years of experience in SAP BW4/HANA, SAP Native HANA, SQL SAP HANA (Native), Strong SQL Skills.
- Should have strong experience in all phases of the project life cycle from Requirements gathering to implementation.
- Experience in designing and building BW4/HANA data models (ETL, InfoProviders, Composite Providers and Queries), HANA SQL (used in AMDPs) and ABAP in-line with SAP best practices.
- Experience in designing and building Information Models like Attribute View, Analytical View, Calculation Views, Calculated Columns, Restricted Measures, Variables, Input Parameters and Decision Tables.
- Experience in creating Hana objects like Custom Tables, table Functions and Stored procedures.
- Experience with HANA Performance Tuning (Memory Consumption, Logging, Partitioning)
- Experience in designing and building Analytical Privileges.
- Experience in creating Data services based out of SAP HANA object.
- Experience with SAP ECC and SLT including SLT Transformation
- Experience with Hana Modeling and creating reports on Hana Models.
- Experience developing data integration (ETL) processes using SDI, Third-Party Non-SAP Integration tools e.g., Informatica
- Excellent working experience in SQL, PL/SQL writing complex select queries, optimizing SQL queries, creating functions, procedures, store procedures, etc
- Exceptional communication skill, very good attitude, eager and quick learner, proactive and big appetite for risk
- Strong ability to understand analytic specifications and translate the specifications into visualizations
Let's talk about what's in it for you!
We believe technology is about more than business transformation - it's also about building a more sustainable, inclusive future. This starts with our people, working with you to get the future you want. We invite everyone to bring their whole selves to work, contributing to our inclusive culture and a safe place for our people to be themselves and truly belong. Through championing our staff-led community groups, we are committed to being active allies for everyone. We also aim to build an environment where you can thrive at work and at home. We champion remote working - even though you'll want to check out our beautiful offices - and are in the process of making ‘truly flexible' working arrangements the day-to-day reality for our people. In addition, we strive to ensure your growth and learning experience is unique with access to leading learning platforms, external certifications and opportunities to grow and learn the way you want. Finally, we offer opportunities to use your skills to help society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution, and we're ruthlessly focused on sustainability for our clients and our business - committing to becoming a net zero business by 2030.
We work to recruit and retain a talented and diverse workforce. We strongly encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age.
Capgemini Australia has developed and manages, process orientated Management Systems compliant to the requirements of ISO9001, ISO27001 and ISO14001. We are committed to delivering secure solutions and services through state-of-the-art processes and continual improvement frameworks in line with industry best practices as well as contractual, statutory and regulatory requirements.
#GetTheFutureYouWant - Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.